our unique approach
Safer for you, safer for your pets and safer for our planet.
Our treatments are targeted to the specific pest and area of infestation. This minimises water usage and reduces any chance of unnecessary chemical being where it’s not needed.
Any pesticides used are extremely low toxic and safe for your four-legged furry friends. If sensitive pets with fins, feathers or scales are present, extra precautionary measures are taken to ensure their absolute protection.
Our unique health-centred approach enables us to deliver optimal results with minimal pesticide use and minimal impact to the environment – safer for you, safer for your pets and safer for our planet.
Here’s how we start
Before any treatment is carried out, your Environmental Pest Specialist (EPS) will undertake a Health Risk Assessment to ascertain the presence of any of the following so these can be factored into the treatment plan:
People with asthma or other respiratory illness
Children or pets
Fishponds or bird cages
Vegetable gardens and/or bees
Here’s what else we will do
Employ, wherever possible, physical control methods before pesticides
Apply pest-specific, targeted products to minimise pesticide use and residue
Use only low toxic pesticides – safer for you and your pets
Inform you of conducive conditions and recommended actions
Provide advice on how to prevent future pest infestations
Here’s what we won’t do
Apply pesticides to any areas where they are not needed
Treat inside, other than for a targeted, pest-specific treatment
Use a liquid spray outside if it is too windy, we will come back another day